By means of the acceptance of these General Conditions, the User states:
- That you have read and understand all the clauses here exposed.
- That is a person of legal age and in full faculties as established by current Argentine legislation (+18)
The use by the User implies the acceptance of all the terms included in these General Conditions. The User must carefully read these General Conditions each time he accesses the Website, as these General Conditions may be modified without prior notice to the User.
The Site www.barmanshop.com reserves the right to make any type of modification or update of its contents and services, both of these General Conditions and of all the elements that make up the design and configuration of the Website.
General information of the Website
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following is the general information of the Website:
Owner: Pablo Matias Festinese (as legal representative of barmanshop®).
Registered Office: Bmé Miter 1371 2 ° F, CABA, Argentina
Phone: +5411 4371 6828
· Access to the Website
Access to the website www.barmanshop.com is free, except for the cost of access through the telecommunications network provided by the provider, whose contracting and costs will be borne by the user.
· Need for Registration
All the services and contents published on the Website www.barmansho.com are public and accessible to Users without their registration being necessary as long as they comply with the conditions described above. However, certain services and content may be conditioned to registration by the User for its use.
All the data provided by the User in said registry must be accurate, current and true at all times. The User is responsible for the custody of his password, assuming consequently any damages that may arise from its improper use, as well as the assignment, disclosure or loss of it. If as a result, there is an access to restricted areas and / or the use of the services and contents under the password of a Registered User, it will be the registered User who will respond in any case of such access and undue use.
· Rules of Use of the Website
The User is obliged to use the Website www.barmanshop.com in a lawful manner, as established by law, morality, public order and in these General Conditions. Likewise, it is obliged to make an adequate use of the services and / or contents, as well as not to use them to carry out illicit or constitutive activities of crime that violate the rights of third parties and / or that infringe the regulation on intellectual and industrial property, as well as other applicable legal regulations.
The User undertakes not to transmit, introduce, disseminate and make available to third parties, any type of material and information contrary to the law, morals, public order and these General Conditions. By way of example, and in no case limiting or excluding, the User agrees to:
- Do not introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology of terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Do not introduce or disseminate on the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) that may cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party Internet users.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes illicit or unfair advertising.
- Not transmit unsolicited or authorized advertising, advertising material, "junk mail", "chain letters", "pyramidal structures", or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively conceived for it.
- Do not introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads the recipients of the information.
- Do not impersonate other Users using their registration keys to the different services and / or contents of the Website.
- Not to spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of the rights of intellectual and industrial property, patents, trademarks or copyright that correspond to the owners of the Website or to third parties.
- Not to spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that supposes a violation of the secrecy of the communications and the legislation on data protection.
The website www.barmanshop.com reserves the right to request compensation for damages arising from claims, fines, penalties or penalties that may arise as a result of the breach by the user of any of the rules of use described above .
· Exclusion of Liability
The Website www.barmanshop.com is not responsible for damage to the computer equipment of users or third parties during the use of the services offered on the Website, whether derived from viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element.
In terms of content and services provided to Users, the Website www.barmanshop.com will only be responsible for those contents of which it has knowledge and have been previously validated by authorized personnel. In the event that a User detects or considers the existence of illegal or inappropriate content, you must inform the Website www.barmanshop.com as soon as possible. Also, this communication will not lead to the obligation to remove the content.
· Intellectual and Industrial Property
Todos los contenidos del Sitio Web www.barmanshop.com : textos, fotografías, gráficos, imágenes, iconos, tecnología, software, links y demás contenidos audiovisuales, así como su diseño gráfico y códigos fuente, son propiedad intelectual del Sitio Web www.barmanshop.com o de terceros colaboradores, quedando revocados los derechos de explotación reconocidos por la normativa vigente en materia de propiedad intelectual sobre los mismos, a cualquier Usuario.
· Images, Characteristics and Availability of Products
All products published on the website www.barmanshop.com, both images and their characteristics have been provided by our suppliers. Therefore, and due to a constant update in product lines, some of them may suffer some type of modification or variation without any prior notice from the manufacturers, circumstances that are totally unrelated to the Website www.barmanshop.com . Due to this and in case of detecting any incorrectness in any of the products in our catalog, please inform the staff responsible for the Website www.barmanshop.com as soon as possible so that it can be corrected as soon as possible for the benefit of all Users.
The Website www.barmanshop.com does not guarantee full availability of the products at the time of purchase by the User, regardless of the receipt of the order confirmation email. In the event that the product purchased during the order is not available, the User will be offered the possibility of a product change or the refund of the amount of the unavailable product, as desired.
All prices published on the Website www.barmanshop.com unless otherwise indicated, are expressed with the corresponding VAT. The Website www.barmanshop.com is not responsible if the sending of an order by a User is subject to special conditions and charges on the importation of products, resale or importation in the country of delivery of the order.
It is the User's own responsibility to inform themselves and process the relevant documents according to the legislation in force in the country of delivery of their order and the declaration of importation of said products if said country differs from Argentina.
The Website www.barmanshop.com will not assume the cost or processing derived from these taxes, being the sole responsibility of the User. In the event that said requirement occurs and the User does not accept the payment of these taxes, no refund will be made for the amount of the order to the User.
During the purchase process, promotional codes and discount vouchers are always subject to the promotional conditions provided by the Website www.barmanshop.com.